[Sportsandrec] Questions about LoLo apps

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 21:26:56 UTC 2012

Kelly,

I somehow skipped over your email.

When I do the treadmill thing, I turn voiceover off when I'm running.
It does have the music and if I'm tired of hearing that specific song,
I turn VO back on, and then skip the song. I try to get familar with
where things are on the screen so that it isn't too hard to run, hold
the phone in my hand and skip a song. I eventually downloaded a few
more songs from iTunes so I didn't get sick of the same old songs.

Let me know how that turns out if it helps at all.