[Sportsandrec] Talking sports watch

Kelly Thornbury kthornbury at bresnan.net
Mon Jun 11 19:22:18 UTC 2012

I also have never come across a talking watch that will hold up to water sports. I have been reduced to (or perhaps promoted to, I haven't decided yet) to using my iPhone in the water. I purchased a phone case from "lifeproof.com" which is waterproof to just over six and a half feet. There is also available waterproof headphones and a screw-in headphone jack, and a variety of "belt clips." A rather expensive sports watch option, but for my needs it seems to be working (although, I did up my insurance coverage on my phone just in case).

Kelly