[Sportsandrec] announcement of self defense workshop -- attention, change to previous schedule

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 21:40:27 UTC 2012

some of you probably saw and read my previous email about the coach's
certification in self-defense. Unfortunately, we did not have enough
participants to make the workshop happen. So, instead we are forming
multiple self-defense workshops for anyone to attend for only $15.

Please circulate to people who might be interested. Here is the announcement:

Hi. Liz Myska here, on behalf of 1 Touch, self defense for the blind.

In the event you are attending the upcoming NFB convention, I am
attaching the schedule for the 1 Touch workshops. We have changed the
format from a 23 hour marathon coach's certification to workshops
offered at various times over the weekend. I hope you will be able to
register for one of the 4 workshops being offered and bring your
friends. A Q and A is also scheduled for Monday July 2nd from 4 to 6
PM where you will be able to meet Professor Nicholls and some 1 Touch
coaches and learn about becoming a coach. Also check out our new
website www.1touchproject.com. Thanks for your interest.