[Sportsandrec] Learning About... Yoga?

Everett Gavel everett at everettgavel.com
Fri Mar 16 02:44:50 UTC 2012

Okay, so, I'm a way too typical guy sometimes, I admit
it. I've always pushed "Yoga" aside, & never cared to
learn about yoga before. Please forgive me for that bit
of macho-BS ignorance. God continues humbling me.
Additionally, my pastor recently explained Yoga to me
in a way that made it seem logical, smart, & macho
even. I forget how he explained it, but he's a young
20's guy who is a martial artist & kickboxer, & has
competed in MMA fights. & he recommended yoga, too. So
who here has any resources they'd recommend, please?
Where can I begin learning? Thanks for any help here.

Strive On!
Everett