[Sportsandrec] Learning About... Yoga?

Jeanette nettiecosp at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 03:25:21 UTC 2012

go to blindyoga.com, you can get descriptive yoga cds that are really good,
then you can come up with your own routine or the cds enable you to go to a
yoga class and know the positions. i own the cds, sorry to say i used to do
quite a bit of yoga a few years ago but haven't lately, hope to get back
into it soon. jeanette