[Sportsandrec] accessible row machines part II `

Audrey Farnum atfarnum at gmail.com
Fri May 4 02:22:11 UTC 2012

Lisamaria,

Model D and E refer to the rower model. PM3 and PM4 are the monitors that display your information. Erg Chatter works on PM3 and PM4. If I remember right, the model D comes with a PM3 and the Model E comes with a PM4. But I think you can mix and match. If you want to use erg buddy, the iphone app, you'll need a PM4. In my opinion, Erg buddy isn't worth the extra expense of buying the wahoo key just yet. The app isn't as versitile or as useful as Erg Chatter.

Hope that helps. I didn't see your first email come through, so if you have another question that I missed, hit me up.

Audrey T. Farnum
Sent from my iPod