[Sportsandrec] Intro from New Member

Aisha aka Mandi F blind.muslima at live.com
Fri May 4 02:47:18 UTC 2012

Hi, my name is Aisha and I currently live in Georgia.
When I was in midddle school I went to the blind school in ST. Augustine FL and I participated in goalball for 4 years competing in nationals and all.
I was wondering if there is an adult goalball group here in Georgia?
Also I might be moving to New Jersey, is there any adult goalball groups there?

Thanks.
Aisha

Join my group for blind muslims and non muslims to talk about islam and blindness related issues:
http://groups.google.com/group/blind-muslims?src=email&hl=en

Or send me an email requesting to join.

Visit my blog:
www.ablindmuslimah.blogspot.com