[Sportsandrec] running tethered

TNABA tnaba at bellsouth.net
Fri May 4 22:34:37 UTC 2012

Joe

Thank You so much for sharing this with everyone on the list.

TO all who don't know me, my name is Ricky Jones I am the executive Director
of the Tennessee Association of Blind Athletes or TNABA. We have partnered
with Achilles Nashville for this wonderful program. It is fun for the entire
family. TNABA members can receive added benefits of assistance with
transportations for those who would like it.

I hope all of you will come out and join us each week.

Ricky jones
TNABA Executive Director
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK AT www.facebook.com/tnaba.nashville
Tennessee Association of Blind Athletes