[Sportsandrec] today at 1:00 EST

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Mon May 7 13:48:37 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I wanted to let you know that I am going to be a guest on SUPERHUMANRADIO.COM today at 1:00PM (est)  I am working on plans to start hosting a bi-weekly podcast on health, wellness and fitness for the blind comunity. I will bring on guests from various aspects of the field as well as review available sources of info such as which instructional DVDs are of use if you can only listen to them etc.  Everything is still in the creative stage but this chance fell into my lap and I can't pass it up. If you are available to listen to the live broadcast please do so and perhaps offer some questions or feedback.  If not please go to SUPERHUMANRADIO.COM whenever you have a free hour and have a listen.  It will be up there to check out at any time.
If you have any thoughts, ideas etc please contact me off list at williamkociaba at comcast.net
thanks
Bill

Bill Kociaba