[Sportsandrec] looking for lifters

hannibal8it at aol.com hannibal8it at aol.com
Sun May 13 19:17:21 UTC 2012

Hi;
I just joined this site, and wanted to introduce myself.
My name is Mike, i use to lift for USABA, but after attending the world
games in Quebec 2003, i decided to join the sighted ranks of the IPA
several years ago i won nationals at 198lbs for my age group.
A busy work schedule, and helping to coach my son's football team
caused me to get away from it for a while, but now i'm back training
again.
shooting to get back on the platform in November.
I've decided to shed the gear, and lift raw this time; tired of
competing against other people's equipment.
Looking for people who are interested in lifting.
I live in Delaware, and train alone.  Needing some motivation from
others, would love to have a partner, but will start here.

Mike Yontz
age 41