[Sportsandrec] compiling a list...

Tristan Pierce tpierce at aph.org
Mon May 14 11:22:47 UTC 2012

Check out APH's PE website at http://www.aph.org/pe/
We list organizations and we have two features on yoga. If you have an organization, feature, event, etc. that you would like us to list, there is a link on the website.

Ms Tristan Pierce
Project Leader
Research Department
American Printing House for the Blind, Inc.
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Louisville, KY 40206-3148
502-899-2380