[Sportsandrec] compiling a list...

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Mon May 14 14:58:32 UTC 2012

Hi,
I am looking primarly for groups that are for blind and other disabeled
people. Of course general groups that have a strong history of supporting
blind atheletes would be of value as well.
For your info, I can't remember who produced it but I know there is a set of
CDs for a yoga course totally focused on blind users.  I have found that if
I want to participate in some kind of fitness class its a good idea to talk
with the instructor in advance.  It might require getting a private lesson
with the instructor to learn the moves but then you will be able to follow
along with the class with much more confidence.  Also if the instructor is
more awaire of your needs they may be more awaire of their verbal cues while
teaching the class.

Bill Kociaba
CRUISEONE
Bill at Ycruise.com