[Sportsandrec] NEARLY HAD INFO FOR ALAN WHEELER

Ricky Lomey rickyl at iafrica.com
Mon Nov 26 21:24:20 UTC 2012

I think it is Alan Wheler? who asked about billiards for the visually
impaired on this list some years ago, well I found the printe dinfo but when
my brother who is sighted scanned it only .tif or .pif were available to
save in so not sure how to send the info, also not sure how accurate the OCR
like Openbooks is even if I edit and the item hasn't been on the web so not
sure what to do but will keep trying to get it in a speech friendly reading
format.

Ricky Lomey