[Sportsandrec] yoga

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Wed Nov 28 12:57:48 UTC 2012

Good morning, Vejas,

Within some of my junior college yoga experience, the instructor used
me as a model for the rest of the class so she could show me the
poses, and demonstraate for the class, at the same time. Otherwise,
in subsequent yoga situations instructor has just arranged me in the
poses while adjusting everybody else, or else verbalizing
instructions while it remained up to me to try to get a visual. In
the course of placing everybody else in to the pose, she make
necessary adjustments to my form.
Hope this lennds you some ideas!
Keep us posted!