[Sportsandrec] Hello!

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 2 23:25:15 UTC 2012

Anita,
sure I'll take the info. I share your concerns about being in a group and
having sighted people think you're weird since you may not do what they're
doing.
Perhaps a fitness instructor could give you private lessons. I think
exercise will go a long ways in helping prevent or control some of those
family problems such as blood pressure and blood sugar.

How long did you take zumba before and did the instructor help you
individually?

I'm real surprised a wheel chair bound person taught blind people zumba as
she could not demonstrate it with the feet; well, maybe she got creative
somehow.

Glad you liked zumba and keep up with it.