[Sportsandrec] Hello!

Justin.Williams2 justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 15:23:34 UTC 2012

People make all kinds of claims, from open minded, to Christian, to
spiritual.  It's the open minded thing that gets me.  Martial artists who
should know better are some of the most disappointing.   Them, or completely
open minded women who become all closed minded and even offended when they
even suspect me of hitting on them, whether I did so or not.  You never know
until people are put into situations.  That's why I've churched hopped.  I
don't want to bash anyone though.