[Sportsandrec] Hello!

Jessica Kostiw jessicac.kostiw at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 16:50:38 UTC 2012

Anita,
My name is Jessica.  I live in Fredericksburg VA... just an hour north of
you.  I find it hard to believe that there aren't any accomidating gyms in
your area.  I would suggest talking with Mark Roane, I know he has done
wonders for educating one of the gyms in Fredericksburg.  Good luck, and I
too would love to keep in touch.  I recently moved to Fredericksburg from
NVA.  Though only a little over an hour, it is certainly a change.

Jessica