[Sportsandrec] derek jeter pitch n hit

Mike underthetoaster at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 18:23:31 UTC 2012

Sorry guys the thing is kind of hard to describe. The ball has a hole
through the middle of it. The cords go through the hole and it stays on
the cords the whole time. The one end you tie around a pole or a tree.
The maximum diameter is about 6 inches so it has to be a skinny tree.
I found that another name for it is Zip n Pitch.
Mike