[Sportsandrec] Floridians

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Tue Oct 23 08:50:23 UTC 2012

good morning Kris,
Its Bill in Hollywood.  Been into hardcore strength training most of my
life.  Used to compete in bodybuilding many years ago and trained many
others for it when I owned a gym here in Hollywood.  Recently have gotten
into kettlebell training which is a total departure from anything I did in
the past.  If you want to talk weight training or anything else for that
matter feel free to contact me off list at williamkociaba at comcast.net
Bill