[Sportsandrec] Working with New Fitness Center

Jody Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Sat Sep 1 23:44:50 UTC 2012

Hello t
Tina,

They probably suggested moving the equipment downstairs because they assumed
you would have difficulty on the stairs.

I think it is great they are interested in making the facility more
accessible.  I would suggest you make a list of changes you would find
helpful and then sit down and talk to them explaining what you need and what
is not necessary.

By being confident you will help them a lot in making changes that are
appropriate.

You can put clear bump up dots or clear Braille labels over the print so it
can still be read visually.

I find that when I put raised dots on things everyone finds them useful.
You can buy them from Independent Living Aids online in three sizes and in
three colors.

JODY