[Sportsandrec] [Sportsandrec) Gyms and dog guides

Toni King tkk at samobile.net
Wed Sep 5 13:51:38 UTC 2012

Hi Bill,
My current guide came from South Eastern Dog Guide School in Fl and we
got home on August 10th.
He and I have gone to one concert and to a local pub to listen to my
friend's live band and so far loud noise/music does not seem to bother
him. smile.

Yes I would like to meet a work out partner. I have one friend who is
going with me today, but she does not want to work out as often as I do
and not much for early mornings on the weekend and I want to go more regularly.

Take Care,
Toni

--
Check out my blog
www.samobile.net/users/tkk/

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature.... Life
is either a daring adventure or nothing.
   Helen Keller, The Open Door (1957)