[Sportsandrec] Tourism for you

Mihai Plavitu mihai_plavitu at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 16:14:52 UTC 2013

Hello!

My name is Mihai Plavitu and I am a student
at Aalborg University in Denmark studying a Masters in Tourism. My colleague,
Mihaela Pelea and I are carrying out research about ways to improve the tourism
services for people who are blind or vision impaired. We would like to speak to
people who are blind or vision impaired to ask them about their
travel experiences and what could be improved. If you are interested in getting
involved please email me at mihai_plavitu at yahoo.com and if it's easier for you, I will arrange to call
you on Skype. Many thanks for your help.