[Sportsandrec] SPORTS EQUIPMENT DEALER INFO PLEASE

Ricky Lomey rickyl at iafrica.com
Tue Aug 6 19:39:47 UTC 2013

Hello list

Does anybody know what has happened to the following company that had
audible balls etc as part of its items? VIS-AIDS INC 102-09 JAMAICA AVE P.O.
BOX 26 RICHMOND HILL NY 11418 USA, TEL
NUMBER:  091-718-847-4734 (800)346-9579 FAX NUMBER:  091-718-441-2550.
ATTENTION  TERESSA SMITH. A Google search had one relevant item from an NFB
site mentioning visaids.com but now it says the site does not exist and it's
too far for me to phone from abroad. I am interested in their literature on
sports and recreation which I received from the SANCB (South African
National Council for the Blind) in Pretoria but did not have a scanner at
the time and the SANCB no longer had this literature and it was in print and
probably aimed more at B2 and B3 so wondered with the advent of internet
where this could be found.

Thanks.

Ricky Lomey