[Sportsandrec] introduction and suggesting on relearning riding a tricycle as a blind adult

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Sun Aug 25 19:38:13 UTC 2013

Hi Lisa,
getting to a gym can be a pain and finding someone to workout with also at
times.  I am a personal trainer with close to 40 years of weight training
and overall fitness training under my belt.  I would be happy to help set up
a simple program you could follow at home using either just your bodyweight
or a limited amount of exercise equipment.
If you are interested please feel free to contact me directly at
williamkociaba at comcast.net
Bill