[Sportsandrec] Blind skateboarder

JUSTIN LOUCHART jalouchart at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 00:07:24 UTC 2013

Whoops; not Ben Underwood. Sorry for the oversight. I'd accidentally
hidden the original post, and thought this was about another video. My

Justin Louchart

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/sportsandrec_nfbnet.org/pghjohn11%40aol.co

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/sportsandrec_nfbnet.org/justin.williams2%4

--