[Sportsandrec] Hi!

Roger Acuna kearney125 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 05:12:14 UTC 2013

This is an awesome recap of the game Kendra!  So thanks cause I only caught
bits and peaces of it. I was mostly in the yard with my son making cool
ninja sticks from larg tree branches. We like making weponds.  My San diego
chargers were not on the big stage so I didn't pay much attention but I did
catch the last part and it was awesome. I though Capernick would run the
ball in but guess not. Maybe next time!