[Sportsandrec] Hi!

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 6 06:02:29 UTC 2013

Go away Sharks! I'm a Red Wings and Penguins fan, not a Sharks fan. Do we
have more hockey fans on this list? I think that it would be awesome if we
did! I also know what goalball is. It's also a very cool sport. I played it
for a short time at the Oregon School for the Blind and later became the
maniger of the Oregon School for the Blind Grizzlies. I can't count how many
goalballs that I have chased down as the maniger. Goalball is like hockey
but everyone plays goal tender as well as the deffence men, the center, the
left and right wing forwards. The rules are also a bit different than
hockey. For one thing, you don't get thrown into the penelty box for two
minutes for hooking. You get to play the goal tender as the other team gets
a penelty shot. Both sports are not for the faint at heart. By the way, the
Red Wings lost today against the Flames. Come on Red Wings!!! My Penguins on
the other hand won against the Islanders. Go Penguins!!!
Kendra