[Sportsandrec] camping

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Feb 6 14:15:14 UTC 2013

Thanks!  I'm not sure yet how rough the terrain will be.  If it is rocky
or in the mountains, where would you suggest I shop for these poles?
I'd prefer to go to a brick and mortar store so I can physically check
out the options.  I'm in rural Nebraska so this will probably involve a
road trip. There is a Scheels sp? in Lincoln and Cabella's in Kearney,
would they carry this stuff?

Thanks!
Julie