[Sportsandrec] camping

JUSTIN LOUCHART jalouchart at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 15:13:09 UTC 2013

Ski poles and trekking poles can be purchased at any of several shops.
Sporting goods stores often have discounted poles this time of year,
as well as the outdoor sections of many superstores/department stores.
Personally, I'd be focusing on the sporting specialty shops. If you
get lucky, you might also find usable quality poles at nearby
secondhand shops.

Justin Louchart