[Sportsandrec] Miami speaker request

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Thu Feb 7 18:17:09 UTC 2013

Hi Denise,
Please contact me directly at williamkociaba at comcast.net or by phone at
954-967-2015.  I live in hollywood and have worked in the health and
fittness industry most of my life.  I would be happy to talk to your
group...depending on where you meet.  That will be the only factor.  If you
are way down south I don't think I can make it but if you are more north
dade I am sure I can work it out.
Look forward to speaking with you soon

Bill