[Sportsandrec] Blind skateboarder

JUSTIN LOUCHART jalouchart at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 05:34:14 UTC 2013

Hi, Justin W,

Yes, Flash Sonar is the clicking. I'm a teacher for World Access for
the Blind which specializes in human echolocation as well as several
other perceptually based mobility techniques. We teach everything from
basic navigation exercises all the way to riding mountain bikes and
playing sports. We have a strong emphasis toward autonomy and
awareness. If you're interested, feel free to email me at
Justin.Louchart at worldaccessfortheblind.org for more information, and
you can check us out on our website worldaccessfortheblind.org  We
also have Facebook and Twitter, if that's more your thing.

Regards,
Justin Louchart