[Sportsandrec] what to take with you when camping

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Feb 12 23:30:05 UTC 2013

Ummm...I don't know what you mean by  a shortwave radio, a all mode
weather radio or a first starter kit.  Is a shortwave radio different
from your run of the mill standard am/fm version?   Is an all mode
weather radio a specific kind of weather radio?  We have a weather radio
at home, but it has to plug into an outlet.  And did you mean fire
starter kit?

Julie

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/sportsandrec_nfbnet.org/julielj%40neb.rr.com

-----