[Sportsandrec] Blind skateboarder

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 03:03:48 UTC 2013

I don't know.  I still plan to watch the video and study the technique.  I
need every tool I can get.  It is just in my nature to be secretive.  I
would gladly teach another blind person, but I am reluctant to share all of
my abilities with sighted counterparts.  I just figure they have enough
advantages as it is, why give them mine.  I don't mean to sound harsh, but
it is just the way I have trained myself.  I have had people try and play
tricks on me over the years.  I've learned the hard way.  Any sighted people
on this list are excused.   Big thumbs up to you guys.