[Sportsandrec] echo location was blind skateboarder

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Feb 15 12:59:57 UTC 2013

I'm confused as to why you want to hide your abilities?     I don't get
the sense that you are embarrased or that you think it would truly be a
bother to other people.

Also, doesn't the tap of the cane tip provide a sound from which to use
for echolocation?  Maybe you've discussed this, I don't know.  Again the
subject was about skateboarding so I wasn't reading.

Very curiously,
Julie