[Sportsandrec] reminder about subject lines

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 18:06:56 UTC 2013

Hello All,

Just a friendly reminder about email subject lines and this list. It
helps us all if our topic of discussion is reflected in the subject
line. So please change a subject line if the discussion changes so
that we all can follow along with a topic that interests us.

Example, many of us have been posting great info about fitness and
nutrition and technology under the subject line: Miami Speaker
Request. All of the app discussion has been buried under the wrong
subject and I'm sure there were many people who did not read all the
great posts.

Thank you,
LM