[Sportsandrec] Forest Safety

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 15 21:40:19 UTC 2013

Justin,
Wow what an adventure! I don't have much advice. I just will suggest using
sighted guidance for steering away from poisonous plants.
Can you also wear long pants so the plants don't touch you?
When I say use sighted assistance, I don't necessarily mean physical
guiding. You could go sighted guide hanging on their elbow if you want, but
you could also just ask them where such plants are and step around them.

For the flames, I think others had good ideas already. The feel of heat and
touching them with your cane will give their location away.
Good luck!

Ashley