[Sportsandrec] workout question

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 23 03:46:56 UTC 2013

Hello Sarah,
I'm no expert, but I did take a health class in college as well as read
fitness articles online from major sources in the fitness world.
Exercise should help you feel better. Maybe tired or sore afterward, maybe
thirsty if you did not drink enough. But nothing else.
So, no  you should not feel  nauseous.
I think you should consult a personal trainer or someone knowledgeable about
rowing machines to ensure you are performing the exercise right. If you have
right technique and still feel sick, you should consult your doctor.
My guess is that you may be doing the exercise too fast and making you feel
unsettled. Another reason for feeling nauseous is you may be doing the
exercise on a too full stomach. So, I'd consult someone about how you are
using it and then your doctor. That is, if you wish to keep doing the rower.
Alternatively, you could just do other exercises.
But don't keep exercising on something that makes you feel bad.

HTH,
Ashley