[Sportsandrec] More on workout question

Shara Winton ms.shara at comcast.net
Sat Feb 23 10:21:49 UTC 2013

yes, Karen, this is what my trainer has told me. I am in cross-fit  training
and I get nauseated every time I really push myself above and beyond. I have
learned to relish the feeling. I never have gotten to   the point of
vomiting, thank goodness. But,  just knowing I am pushing myself to that
level is invigorating.