[Sportsandrec] Hi Bill

Toni King tkk at samobile.net
Wed Jan 16 19:05:53 UTC 2013

Hi Bill,
Man I am so sorry the crap with the insurance is still going on.
That is great news  about Blair.

Hey you reminded me of one night we were out at the bar playing darts
and of course drinking beer. This really drunk lady well female came
over because she wanted to teach me the right place to stand to shoot
darts.  We tried explaining that I only had sight in one eye so how I
was standing was correct for me, but of course she was too far gone to
get it.  Then all the sudden she walked in front of me and I did not
see her coming and sure as shit I almost nailed her with the dart.  So
at that point the barmaid came and took her back over to the bar and
told her if she wanted to stay she had to leave me alone.
I get lots of looks when I walk into a bar with the dog guide and then
set up to play darts.

Talk to you soon.
Take Care,
Toni

--
Check out my blog
www.samobile.net/users/tkk/

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature.... Life
is either a daring adventure or nothing.
   Helen Keller, The Open Door (1957)

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
-Roger Caras