[Sportsandrec] A question for you all

Audrey Farnum atfarnum at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 14:26:51 UTC 2013

I agree with all your concerns. That is alarming that a program like that would set lower expectations for the totally blind and and perpetuate such a hierarchy of blindness. I would refuse to attend a program like that. For what it's worth, We are currently having our National Convention in Orlando. We did numerous 1Touch self defense seminars and everyone participated successfully. I would encourage you to make some noise and point out what an unfair and discriminatory policy that is. I find that totally appalling.

Audrey T. Farnum
Sent from my iPhone