[Sportsandrec] Treadmill Recommendations

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 17:09:41 UTC 2013

Joe,

I have a Nordictrack that sounds similar to Kelly's. I'll try to get a
model number tonight for the treadmill, but I got it at sears for
about $600. I think that included shipping to my house. And, that was
about 3 years ago.

I put braille labels for each mile and degree incline so it is easier
and quicker to find, say, five miles an hour at a 2 degree incline.
It's really great since when I run I use an app that tells me what
speeds and inclines to run.

The buttons are not buttons that are super feelable. They are flat but
have some texture. Again, I put labels on the buttons but bump dots
work too. There are even programs you can access, but not accessible
to someone like myself. However, there are buttons that I have also
labeled that I can push for a 30 minute run or a 400 calorie workout.
I have never used these but my roommate has and my husband has. I
think they are set to vary your speed and incline for the minute or
calorie you have selected.

Anyways ... good luck shopping.

LM