[Sportsandrec] A conversation starter: Blind Ref Trailer

Toni King tkk at samobile.net
Thu Jun 13 19:01:24 UTC 2013

Hello Alex and all,
i forwarded this to my staff here at the Lighthouse and learned this
was a comedy piece from what we can gather it is not a real movie but
just a comedy skit.
Alex I had Jeanine, Eva, Wayne, and Evelyn in my little office reading
your message as your reaction was the same as many of us here. :)
Take Care,
Toni

--
Check out my blog
www.samobile.net/users/tkk/

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature.... Life
is either a daring adventure or nothing.
   Helen Keller, The Open Door (1957)

Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
-Roger Caras