[Sportsandrec] i won my age groupat International Powerlifting Association, meet this weekend!

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 29 18:50:25 UTC 2013

Hello,
I've heard of these  things being used at some gyms.
Jody or anyone, if you used them, what are they like? Can you describe the
deminsion or point to a video? I have some vision and may be able to see it
if it was taken in decent lighting. Are they shaped like a bell or what?

I'm not too familiar with fitness trends. So, what is crossfire?