[Sportsandrec] i won my age groupat International Powerlifting Association, meet this weekend!

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Sat Jun 29 20:11:02 UTC 2013

Oh sorry Justin I didn't answer the how much question.  If you get a pair of
the handles there is an online place called ironwoddy.com that sells some
decent ones for around $50 a pair.  If you choose to go with solid bells do
your research they ain't cheap. I have been able to get them onsale for
$1.30 per pound but have seen them as high as $3.00 per pound.
Bill
try gym source and usa kettlebell  dragon door makes real nice ones but they
are probably the highest priced