[Sportsandrec] national convention???

Bill Kociaba williamkociaba at comcast.net
Sat May 11 20:51:32 UTC 2013

Hi Jessica,
I will likely be in sunday evening and staying until some time on
thursday(have to be back in so. Fl. later in the day for family fourth
party) contact me directly at williamkociaba at comcast.net and we can exchange
cel phone nos so we can find each other.  Not sure if there is still any
interest or not but the plan was for me to put some people through TRX
workouts while there and I will be doing chair massage a few hrs each day as
a fund raiser for one of the fl chapters.  But I am sure we can find some
time.

Bill