[Sportsandrec] Gun shooting

James Mooney gmanmesa at gmail.com
Thu May 30 15:21:15 UTC 2013

Hi my name is Garrett. I lost my site at age 15. I am now 19 years  old. Before I lost my side I had low vision, and my family and I enjoyed going to the shooting range.  Since I have lost my side I have not been back to the shooting range. Does anybody know of any techniques that the blind use to shoot guns to the point where they can be accurate as a sighted person? If this is not the correct mailing list, does anybody know of the mailing list that I can subscribe to that would give me the information I am looking for? from my iPhone