[Sportsandrec] FW: Ready, Set...

Matt Simpson msimpson at usaba.org
Wed Oct 30 22:23:08 UTC 2013

Hello all,

USABA needs your help tomorrow! We’re in Toyota’s 100 Cars for Good Contest and we need your vote! More information is below. Get on facebook, like USABA’s page, vote in the contest, and share our status! Thanks for helping us to continue to serve people with visual impairments through sports and recreation.

Best,

Matt

Matt Simpson

Membership and Outreach Coordinator

United States Association of Blind Athletes

1 Olympic Plaza

Colorado Springs, CO 80909

719-866-3019 (Direct)

719-866-3400(Fax)