[Sportsandrec] Only Two Weeks Left to Register Sports After Blindness Conference

Heidi judoheidi at comcast.net
Mon Sep 16 21:45:20 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am sorry I am delinquent in getting you the information on your presenters. I am 99% sure it will be Scott Moore and Dartanyon Crockett.

Scott Moore is the current head coach of the Paralympic Judo Program. He is a 5th degree black belt. He was the first American to win a gold medal in judo in the Paralympic Games in 2000. He has also won bronze medals in the 1996 and 2004 Paralympics, and a gold medal at the IBSA world championships in 1998 and bronzes in 1995 and 2001.  He is the head coach at Denver Judo.

Dartanyon won a bronze medal in the 2012 Pa ralympics in London and is a resident athlete at the US Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, CO.

I will try and get you thier flight information this week.  They are happy to do both an on-the-mat session and a talk if that is what you need. Just let me know. Thank you so much.

Heidi Moore

303-591-9563