[Sportsandrec] GPS Watches

Kelly Thornbury kthornbury at bresnan.net
Wed Sep 18 07:27:48 UTC 2013

There are literally dozens. One I like is Cyclemeter. In this app you can set up data pages for a number of different activities. The app can be set up to give audio cues of your metrics on a prescribed distance or time interval, and you can initiate the audio cues and start or stop the app using the Apple earbuds remote.

Sent from my iPhone