[Sportsandrec] recreation at camps or centers

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 23 02:18:10 UTC 2013

Hi,
BTW, to clarify the school for the blind was a summer camp.
I did not attend a school for the blind for school.

What I was saying was at the school for the blind, we enjoyed playing on the
playground.
But in public school with sighted kids, while I certainly went to recess,  I
did not feel as included with other kids.

Ashley